There are some possible ways to see how many posts a WordPress blog has:
- One possible way to see how many posts a blog has is to go to the archive section of that given blog and to count how many posts on one page the blog has and count how many pages there are and multiply the two together.
- Another way is to check the XML Sitemap of the website, as it is generally located at http://sitename.com/sitemap.xml
- If you use an RSS reader you can grab all of the posts of any given site (if this is supported of course) and then count).
- Some WordPress blogs have a URL structure that consists of post no. in ithe last part of the URL, so check that on the last post of the website, see if that works.
- You can also try software called Xenu, where you can download all links of a specific website or blog. It’s free for unlimited use. Just after downloading all the links you can filter all available post links from them. And, if you want to know the catalog of your competitors website then you can use this tool without spending any money and too much effort.
If all else fails after the above suggested methods, then leave a comment below.